THE SWISS ARMY KNIFE OF TRAINING TECHNIQUES?
Join Joyful Dog as we return to Great Country Farms for Dog Days 2018, to find out. We’ll be offering free mini classes, helping you experience our TTouch® Confidence Course, and providing Lakeside Training Tips throughout the April 14-15 weekend event!
- why your dog pulls on lead
- what your puppy can be taught to do in 10 minutes
- and much, much more!
Our Dog Days Schedule:
- Join Susan Sanderson and Marnie Montgomery for mini-lessons throughout the weekend, in which we answer the questions, “What is the Swiss Army Knife” of dog training techniques, and “Why does my dog pull on lead?”.
- Susan Sanderson will lead you and your dog through “Training stations” around the lake or farm, in which she’ll introduce tricks and games skills for everyday fun in your backyard or on your walks..
- Enjoy trick training in the barn with Lisa Spencer. Sign up for a free mini-session at the Joyful Dog table!
For Sunday only, 10-4:
- Throughout the day, learn about TTouch® techniques with Marnie Montgomery. Sign up for a free mini-session at the Joyful Dog table.
Ask us about our Sunday morning group classes throughout harvest season at the farm, and weekday training pairs and private sessions.
Try (and buy?) some of our favorite training tools and toys.
Great Country Farms is located at:
18780 Foggy Bottom Road
Bluemont, VA 20135
Contact us for more information.
FEAR FREE HANDLING:
Seminars and Workshops for Dog People
Group classes offered throughout the year.
Ask us about bringing a seminar or class to your organization.
Learn ways to help your dog (and you!) become more comfortable with veterinary handling and grooming, as we introduce techniques to help your dog become a willing participant in his own care. We’ll explore:
- Mani-Pedi Time: Help for those pesky nail trims.
- Weight Watchers: Getting Fido onto the scale.
- A Visit to the “Spa”: Washing, clipping, and brushing your dog’s coat.
- Alternatives to Biting: Teach your dog a new way to say “no, thank you” when he needs a break from a procedure.
- … and much, much more!
Join Joyful Dog
as together we work toward a
NO FEAR NEW YEAR!
Contact us for more information.
You’re going away?
Turn your dog’s stay into a vacay, with Training and TTouch® from Joyful Dog.
Learn to sit at doors? Refrain from jumping?
Joyful Dog brings its force-free techniques to enrich your dog’s time at Seneca Hill Animal Hospital, Resort & Spa. We’ll work with you to create a plan based on your dog’s needs, and coordinate with resort staff who’ll make sure that the good behaviors we’re working on are reinforced throughout your dog’s stay.
New games and play to stimulate the brain?
Nobody loves play more than we do! We can introduce your dog to foundational skills for sports or obedience, and create mental challenges that use your dog’s natural instincts.
A little extra lovin’ for a nervous dog?
Tellington TTouch® techniques can help to soothe and calm.
Get in touch with the trainers at Joyful Dog to discuss your dog’s needs, and to ask about our special Seneca Hill pricing.
For more info phone 703-554-2384, or email us.
We’re excited that Joyful Dog lead trainer Marnie Montgomery is now a Fear Free certified professional!
Contact us to ask about how we can help you and your pet become more comfortable with vet visits and grooming.
Let’s keep 2018 a No Fear New Year.