- Paid pre-registration is required to reserve a space in class. To pay online visit our Square “store”.
- There will be no refunds after class begins.
- Please make sure your dog’s vaccinations are up-to-date.
- Only healthy dogs can come to class. Owners should keep their dogs at home in cases of sneezing, coughing, diarrhea or other potentially contagious symptoms.
- Owner is expected to maintain and reinforce training outside of class setting.
- Children 8 and over may come to class as long as they remain with their parents throughout class, and follow trainers’ instructions.
- At their discretion, instructors associated with Joyful Dog LLC have a right to refuse admission to or expel a dog/handler from class.
- More information about Rolling Registration
I understand that attendance at a dog training class is not without risk to myself, my
dog, members of my family or guests that may attend. I agree to release and hold
Joyful Dog LLC, its instructors and teaching assistants, the training facility, and their
respective officers, directors and employees harmless of any liability arising from this
training activity and/or information or consultation provided by Joyful Dog LLC. I
expressly assume the risk of damage or injury therefrom.